Wile Hyundai

October 2015 Blog

 Wile Hyundai Blog Post

 

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, that’s why we have decided to highlight the efforts made by our passionate partners at Susan G. Komen of Connecticut. With the highest rate of breast cancer in the country, Connecticut has more than 3,000 women diagnosed each year. Susan G. Komen of Connecticut is dedicated to helping these individuals with the research, education, screening and treatment that supports those diagnosed in the fight of their lives.

We partnered with Susan G. Komen of Connecticut because of their dedication to impacting so many lives in the community. 75% of the funds that Susan G. Komen of Connecticut raises is invested in local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs across the state. The remaining 25% is invested in research to find the causes and cures for breast cancer.

 

On October 10th & 11th, 2015,  Wile Hyundai hosted a community tag sale to benefit breast cancer awareness. All proceeds from the event were donated to Susan G. Komen of Connecticut. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Susan G. Komen of Connecticut. If you would like more information about how you can get involved, please visit www.komenct.org

Contact Information


Wile Hyundai Reviews